Hunger Games Server
Please Login Or Register To Become Active On The Forums.
- You will need to register to submit an application
Hunger Games Server
Please Login Or Register To Become Active On The Forums.
- You will need to register to submit an application
Hunger Games Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums Of The Hunger Games RP-PVP Server We Offer A Unique Experience To Minecraft That No Other Server Will Offer You

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Building App for The Hunger games servers.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mozzie
Jnr Member
Jnr Member

Building App for The Hunger games servers. Empty
PostSubject: Building App for The Hunger games servers.   Building App for The Hunger games servers. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:47 pm

Name:: Morgan

MCName:: M0ZZ13

A Bit About Yourself:: Im a nice kid thats addicted to minecraft and loves redstone and building!

First Language:: English

Country Of Residence:: United Kingdom

Building Info
What would you say your best building style is ?:: Futuristic Very Happy

What experience have you had with world edit ?:: Lots, i have built giant trees, castles and snakes!

What could you bring to the server?:: A fun mix of good building styles and redstone.

Any types of buildings that you specialize in ?:: Towers and detailed houses.

Some Pictures Of Your Builds(Can embed or link to):: [/img]Building App for The Hunger games servers.
[/img]Building App for The Hunger games servers. 20120427154011 <---- Part of my adventure map, still in progress!

Other
Have You Watched The Hunger Games Movie ?:: YES!!!!

Have You Read The Hunger Games Book(s)?:: YES!!!

How Well Would You Say You Knew The Hunger Games ?:: Out of 10 i'd say 9.5 Very Happy

Any Additional Info We Should Know ?:: I have a good reputation on all of the servers i play on!
Back to top Go down
Zulfur
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Building App for The Hunger games servers.   Building App for The Hunger games servers. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:17 am

Denied For Buildership
Im sorry i had to deny it but its simple your building (well at least the one you embeded0 isnt up to my standards - sorry if you re post with better looking builds you will most likely be accepted
Back to top Go down
Mozzie
Jnr Member
Jnr Member

PostSubject: Re: Building App for The Hunger games servers.   Building App for The Hunger games servers. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:19 am

Zulfur wrote:
Denied For Buildership
Im sorry i had to deny it but its simple your building (well at least the one you embeded0 isnt up to my standards - sorry if you re post with better looking builds you will most likely be accepted

Thanks for looking, heres another build, one of my better ones.

Building App for The Hunger games servers. 20120428071553

Its just that most of my good builds were on servers that have changed their world!
Back to top Go down
Zulfur
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Building App for The Hunger games servers.   Building App for The Hunger games servers. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:47 am

Still To That build trees arent exactly going to help our server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building App for The Hunger games servers.   Building App for The Hunger games servers. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Building App for The Hunger games servers.
Page 1 of 1