Hunger Games Server
Please Login Or Register To Become Active On The Forums.
- You will need to register to submit an application
Hunger Games Server
Please Login Or Register To Become Active On The Forums.
- You will need to register to submit an application
Hunger Games Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums Of The Hunger Games RP-PVP Server We Offer A Unique Experience To Minecraft That No Other Server Will Offer You

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

APPLICATION EXAMPLE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrDohnut
Head Admin
Head Admin
MrDohnut

APPLICATION EXAMPLE READ BEFORE POSTING! Empty
PostSubject: APPLICATION EXAMPLE READ BEFORE POSTING!   APPLICATION EXAMPLE READ BEFORE POSTING! I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:56 pm

Now i've seen a few posts on here get rejected from builder applications simply because not enough detail has been put in, so i though it might be a good idea to show an example of a GOOD post and a BAD post

A bad post:

Personal/Contact
Name:: Farty Fartinson

MCName::UbERhAxXNosCOpE

A Bit About Yourself:: I enjoy the pleasure of seeing people suffer and i hate minecraft. I'm also deeply into vore and have a tendency to piss off admins and head builders and/or admins. if you disagree with anything i say i will throw a hissy fit.
First Language::Klingon, lol jk

Country Of Residence:: Iran lol jk

Building Info

What would you say your best building style is ?::Houses

What experience have you had with world edit ?:: no whats world edit? lol

What could you bring to the server?:: my account can help piss you off and annoy you when you are build/recording

Any types of buildings that you specialize in ?:: dirt

Some Pictures Of Your Builds(Can embed or link to) Upload to IMGR and put the link in between the [img] tags:: APPLICATION EXAMPLE READ BEFORE POSTING! 0

Have You Watched The Hunger Games Movie ?::no

Have You Read The Hunger Games Book(s)?::no

How Well Would You Say You Knew The Hunger Games ?::there is a girl and she kills people, then she gets hungry and eats them

Any Additional Info We Should Know ?::I kill cats. cat cat cat cat cat

Okay that was a little bit excessive but...

A good post:

Personal/Contact
Name:: Sir Example

MCName::Enigmorus

A Bit About Yourself::i enjoy to play minecraft in my spare time, im usually regarded as a hardworking individual who always aims to get work done before moving on.

First Language:: English

Country Of Residence::UK

Building Info
What would you say your best building style is ?::Gothic, Modern. My styles tend to vary.

What experience have you had with world edit ?::I know next to every command (dont worry if you dont know world edit, mr_dohnut95 will teach you. only the basics are required)

What could you bring to the server?:: A hardworking attitude and lots of nice looking buildings

Any types of buildings that you specialize in ?:: Gothic

Some Pictures Of Your Builds(Can embed or link to) Upload to IMGR and put the link in between the [img] tags:: APPLICATION EXAMPLE READ BEFORE POSTING! 2011-05-30_034253

APPLICATION EXAMPLE READ BEFORE POSTING! Minecraft__york_minster_cathedral_by_x_luminare_x-d4sfceg

Other
Have You Watched The Hunger Games Movie ?::yes

Have You Read The Hunger Games Book(s)?:: yes, all three

How Well Would You Say You Knew The Hunger Games ?:: pretty well, i may take references from the wiki however.

Any Additional Info We Should Know ?:: Yes, my skype is _______ if you need to contact me, i would also like to suggest a few ideas to the server.

it really isn't that hard to create a professional looking application, and it does affect on if we accept you or not!

Being mature is a real plus, also adding more than one photo will give us a good idea on your building style that will help us decide what kind of district we will assign you to.

NOW GO POST!

and don't fuck it up.
APPLICATION EXAMPLE READ BEFORE POSTING! Scootaloo_headbang_on_piano-(n1301110054412)
Back to top Go down

APPLICATION EXAMPLE READ BEFORE POSTING!
Page 1 of 1