Hunger Games Server
Please Login Or Register To Become Active On The Forums.
- You will need to register to submit an application
Hunger Games Server
Please Login Or Register To Become Active On The Forums.
- You will need to register to submit an application
Hunger Games Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums Of The Hunger Games RP-PVP Server We Offer A Unique Experience To Minecraft That No Other Server Will Offer You

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WiseCentaur9's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WiseCentaur9
Jnr Member
Jnr Member

WiseCentaur9's App Empty
PostSubject: WiseCentaur9's App   WiseCentaur9's App I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:06 pm

Personal/Contact
Name:: John Fovo

MCName::WiseCentaur9

A Bit About Yourself::I love playing Minecraft in my spare time and I love the Hunger Games take on Minecraft, this server has a much more detailed take on the concept. I used to play on Avatar SMP so i am familar with Zulfur's work and I might know some people that join the server.

First Language:: English

Country Of Residence::Australia

Building Info
What would you say your best building style is ?::Anything really, modern, medievil, etc. It depends on what I am building.

What experience have you had with world edit ?::I know basic World Edit skills and commands and am more than capable of using it to contribute to builds.

What could you bring to the server?:: Nice looking builds, a good attitude and teamwork.

Any types of buildings that you specialize in ?:: I usually make builds that are based off TV series or movies.

Picture of a build:
(The Boiling Rock from Avatar: The Last Airbender) This is nowhere near finished, its just the only picture of something i built that I have at the moment.
WiseCentaur9's App Boiling_rock
Back to top Go down
Zulfur
Owner
Owner

WiseCentaur9's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: WiseCentaur9's App   WiseCentaur9's App I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:08 pm

the image isnt showing up for me anyway ? i would like to see a building please
Back to top Go down
WiseCentaur9
Jnr Member
Jnr Member

WiseCentaur9's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: WiseCentaur9's App   WiseCentaur9's App I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:22 am

Hmm, no other image host website is working for me atm. Try riight clicking the image and hitting properties, then copy the link and paste it into the toolbar.

Back to top Go down
Zulfur
Owner
Owner

WiseCentaur9's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: WiseCentaur9's App   WiseCentaur9's App I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:23 am

I cannot base my whole decision on 1 picture i need to see more this isnt enough
Back to top Go down
WiseCentaur9
Jnr Member
Jnr Member

WiseCentaur9's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: WiseCentaur9's App   WiseCentaur9's App I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:15 am

Well i dont have any other pictures, as previously stated lol.. All good, I just got the role of an admin on a different server so i wouldnt have time to help build anyway. This thread can be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Zulfur
Owner
Owner

WiseCentaur9's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: WiseCentaur9's App   WiseCentaur9's App I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:18 am

Thanks for your interest anyway,btw i do remember you from avatar smp be sure to apply for beta testing
Back to top Go down
WiseCentaur9
Jnr Member
Jnr Member

WiseCentaur9's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: WiseCentaur9's App   WiseCentaur9's App I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:05 pm

Will do Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WiseCentaur9's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: WiseCentaur9's App   WiseCentaur9's App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WiseCentaur9's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hunger Games Server :: Builder Application(Pre Launch)-
Jump to: