Hunger Games Server
Please Login Or Register To Become Active On The Forums.
- You will need to register to submit an application
Hunger Games Server
Please Login Or Register To Become Active On The Forums.
- You will need to register to submit an application
Hunger Games Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums Of The Hunger Games RP-PVP Server We Offer A Unique Experience To Minecraft That No Other Server Will Offer You

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pacothepanda82's app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pacothepanda82
Jnr Member
Jnr Member

pacothepanda82's app Empty
PostSubject: pacothepanda82's app   pacothepanda82's app I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:32 am

Name:: Kolin

MCName:: pacothepanda82

A Bit About Yourself:: I have been trying to find a good hunger games server and tried one myslef with my friend but it didnt work out that well. tongue

First Language:: English

Country Of Residence:: United States

Building Info
What would you say your best building style is ?:: monument buildings, and getting better at redstone

What experience have you had with world edit ?:: i used it mostly on my new server and using it alot of my friend's server now

What could you bring to the server?:: i could help with building some monuments for each district and try to help with whatever needs done

Any types of buildings that you specialize in ?:: will try my best at any buildings

Some Pictures Of Your Builds(Can embed or link to):: some screenshots are on my laptop which is getting fixed at the moment Sad

Other
Have You Watched The Hunger Games Movie ?:: yes

Have You Read The Hunger Games Book(s)?:: no

How Well Would You Say You Knew The Hunger Games ?:: i know the main plot and how the games work

Any Additional Info We Should Know ?:: nothing really tongue
Back to top Go down
Zulfur
Owner
Owner

pacothepanda82's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: pacothepanda82's app   pacothepanda82's app I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:43 pm

Denied For Buildership
Only just denied, your app is well written and explains to me very well but there is a problem if there is no way i can see your buildings, if you can give me evidence and re post an app that would be awesome
Back to top Go down

pacothepanda82's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hunger Games Server :: Builder Application(Pre Launch) :: Denied-
Jump to: