Hunger Games Server
Please Login Or Register To Become Active On The Forums.
- You will need to register to submit an application
Hunger Games Server
Please Login Or Register To Become Active On The Forums.
- You will need to register to submit an application
Hunger Games Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums Of The Hunger Games RP-PVP Server We Offer A Unique Experience To Minecraft That No Other Server Will Offer You

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gangsta_Shaft Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gangsta_Shaft
Jnr Member
Jnr Member

Gangsta_Shaft Application Empty
PostSubject: Gangsta_Shaft Application   Gangsta_Shaft Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Personal/Contact
Name:: Kyle Shaft
MCName:: Gangsta_Shaft
A Bit About Yourself:: I have a very funny personality, but if I n/eed to be serious I will.
First Language:: English
Country Of Residence:: USA
Building Info What would you say your best building style is ?:: I can build modern themed buildings.
What experience have you had with world edit ?:: I know it pretty well, but I need something I can look it up.
What could you bring to the server?:: I could bring a great vibe to the server along with anything else that is asked of me. Any types of buildings that you specialize in ?:: Modern buildings and circular buildings.
Some Pictures Of Your Builds(Can embed or link to):: i am not able to put the pictures in this but if you would like to see them I will send you an email.
Other
Have You Watched The Hunger Games Movie ?:: Yes
Have You Read The Hunger Games Book(s)?:: Yes
How Well Would You Say You Knew The Hunger Games ?:: Pretty Well
Any Additional Info We Should Know ?:: I am a like able person.
Back to top Go down
Zulfur
Owner
Owner

Gangsta_Shaft Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangsta_Shaft Application   Gangsta_Shaft Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:20 am

Okay man your app is almost accepted the last thing i need to see from you is some pictures send them to me on skype
Back to top Go down

Gangsta_Shaft Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hunger Games Server :: Builder Application(Pre Launch)-
Jump to: