Hunger Games Server
Please Login Or Register To Become Active On The Forums.
- You will need to register to submit an application
Hunger Games Server
Please Login Or Register To Become Active On The Forums.
- You will need to register to submit an application
Hunger Games Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums Of The Hunger Games RP-PVP Server We Offer A Unique Experience To Minecraft That No Other Server Will Offer You

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minecrafter247's Builder app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minecrafter247
Jnr Member
Jnr Member

Minecrafter247's Builder app Empty
PostSubject: Minecrafter247's Builder app   Minecrafter247's Builder app I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:09 am

Personal/Contact
Name:: Logan

MCName:: Minecrafter147

A Bit About Yourself:: I like to play the game to play the game. I play lots of games and do videos on youtube.com/drmixable . Im a pretty chill dude and will do whatever you want me to as long as I can haha.

First Language:: English

Country Of Residence:: US

Building Info
What would you say your best building style is ?:: Useful? And sorta of homey. So like cabin type buildings. I can also do some sort of suburban style. By useful I mean I can do decent redstoning as well as hiding it in a nice looking way. I can do interior design well.

What experience have you had with world edit ?:: I know the basicals. The axe and //set and //walls and stuff like that. but I would a little instruction.

What could you bring to the server?:: I can help make videos as well as provide a good team builder. I can do redstone stuff and can spend about an 1hr or 2 on a day on average.

Any types of buildings that you specialize in ?:: Smaller, more decorative, and useful

Some Pictures Of Your Builds(Can embed or link to) Upload to IMGR and put the link in between the [img] tags:: [img][/img]

EDIT: Photos didnt link in page. I shall post links on their own here:

EDIT 2: Cant post external links for 7 days XD if you right click on image it will give you the link :/

House from far away

Minecrafter247's Builder app Ub8tO

Album of some stuff

Minecrafter247's Builder app FPkGS,UToPH,9GMlp,9sYnS,1khaR,EcKr1,oYtZF,ysOj0

Other
Have You Watched The Hunger Games Movie ?:: Yes

Have You Read The Hunger Games Book(s)?:: yes all three

How Well Would You Say You Knew The Hunger Games ?:: Fairly well. I know the books really well and read them recently so they fresh in my mind.

Any Additional Info We Should Know ?:: I have vent teamspeak and skype. And steam and I like Pasta.
Back to top Go down
Zulfur
Owner
Owner

Minecrafter247's Builder app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecrafter247's Builder app   Minecrafter247's Builder app I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:03 am

Denied For Buildership
Moved To The Denied Section
Your application as all what we were looking for you meet all the requirements, but you building scale/standards are not up to the ones on the server.

To Get Accepted
- Build On A Larger Scale
- Build At A Higher Standard

Feel Free To Post Again After You Have Improved These Things !
Back to top Go down

Minecrafter247's Builder app
Page 1 of 1