Hunger Games Server
Please Login Or Register To Become Active On The Forums.
- You will need to register to submit an application
Hunger Games Server
Please Login Or Register To Become Active On The Forums.
- You will need to register to submit an application
Hunger Games Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums Of The Hunger Games RP-PVP Server We Offer A Unique Experience To Minecraft That No Other Server Will Offer You

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heroic_Finn's Builder Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heroic_Finn
Jnr Member
Jnr Member

Heroic_Finn's Builder Application Empty
PostSubject: Heroic_Finn's Builder Application   Heroic_Finn's Builder Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Personal/Contact
Name::Matthew

MCName::Heroic_Finn

A Bit About Yourself:: I may be a bit young, but I'm very mature and smart. I play minecraft often, and I have a lot of experience in building. I have had several hamachi servers before (HAMACHI SUCKS BTW) and have been on several server where i was required to build stuff. Ex. Hotels, houses, boats, arenas...etc. I'm not a little fat 8 ear old who plays video games ALL DAY EVERY DAY, I spend time with my family most of the time so don't expect me to be on ALL DAY EVERY DAY..(i guess you can call me a family guy Razz ) I m fun to hang around with, like to joke around once in a while but if i have a task i get it done quick.When i play mc i usually like to use the bow in pvp/pvm, i guess you could say im a male katniss Cool lol

First Language::You can tell by what I'm writing, am I writing spanish? No, Russian? No. English

Country Of Residence::United States of America

Building Info
What would you say your best building style is ?::Anything really, i like to make houses the most, nice little fun houses, of any style, but ill build whatever is required.

What experience have you had with world edit ?::I know the basics, I've used it a lot but only the simple stuff like copy past cut etc..

What could you bring to the server?::Whatever you want me to, I love to act (role play) and i'm a good leader, I like to build a lot but most of the time i like to mine/fight, but for the past month ive been in a building mood so i could build pretty much anything needed. I cant build any HUGE TOWERS or anything going up to the end of space and time as we know it.... so dont expect me to do that. IM NOT PERFECT (but wish i was) i would build a huge tower if i had others helping,

Any types of buildings that you specialize in ?::Hmmmmmm that's a hard one, lemme grab a cup of coffee and think a bit.....
Kay im back, I would probably specialize in houses, apartments/hotels that arnt more that 6 stories high, arenas, and thats basically what im best at doing.
Some Pictures Of Your Builds(Can embed or link to) Upload to IMGR and put the link in between the [img] tags:: [img][/img]
I have a youtube account where i can record my sp world, its not big but just a little town that i built, https://www.youtube.com/user/REDAdventureCast?feature=mhee ill post the vid in the near future..
Other
Have You Watched The Hunger Games Movie ?::No, but will soon XD

Have You Read The Hunger Games Book(s)?::the first one

How Well Would You Say You Knew The Hunger Games ?::on a scale from 1-10, i would say 8.5

Any Additional Info We Should Know ?::My dog is sleeping right now, the queen of england is flying in the sky, Pluto isn't a planet and Uranus is lol! (the pic next to this sentence on the left has goku hair) and the sun will blow up 131625969969 years... oh and one more thing that you should NEVER EVER EVER forget! I forgot...... Well that's that, see yah later!
Back to top Go down
Heroic_Finn
Jnr Member
Jnr Member

Heroic_Finn's Builder Application Empty
PostSubject: EXTRA   Heroic_Finn's Builder Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:12 pm

Mcdonalds is good if you dont over do it
Back to top Go down

Heroic_Finn's Builder Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hunger Games Server :: Builder Application(Pre Launch)-
Jump to: