Hunger Games Server
Please Login Or Register To Become Active On The Forums.
- You will need to register to submit an application
Hunger Games Server
Please Login Or Register To Become Active On The Forums.
- You will need to register to submit an application
Hunger Games Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums Of The Hunger Games RP-PVP Server We Offer A Unique Experience To Minecraft That No Other Server Will Offer You

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skatedulson's App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tropicaltrogan
Jnr Member
Jnr Member

Skatedulson's App. Empty
PostSubject: Skatedulson's App.   Skatedulson's App. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:13 am

Personal/Contact
Name:: George D

MCName:: skatedulson

A Bit About Yourself:: I like building in minecraft ALOT, i also enjoy the survival aspect of the game, thats why i wanted to help out!

First Language:: English

Country Of Residence:: England, UK

Building Info
What would you say your best building style is ?:: Im mainly inspired by castles and houses i see everyday. I like being put to a task

What experience have you had with world edit ?:: Used to have a private server with it, and was an admin and builder on a past server that used world edit so im ok with it.

What could you bring to the server?:: I would hope to personally enhance my own building skills while pretty much anything you ask me to do, ill try my best to help.

Any types of buildings that you specialize in ?:: I like to keep it varied but modern and i love to build manor houses.

Some Pictures Of Your Builds(Can embed or link to):: I'm not allowed to post a link on the forum, but if you type "TropicalTrogan" into youtube and click on my channel, you will find a video called "My latest build: Built for Zulfur"

Other
Have You Watched The Hunger Games Movie ?:: Nope but i know the general idea. So you tell me what to build, i aim to please!

Have You Read The Hunger Games Book(s)?:: Nope

How Well Would You Say You Knew The Hunger Games ?:: O_O Dude!

Any Additional Info We Should Know ?:: Although i havent seen the film or read the book, i would like to be put to a task and then i will do whatever you need, even if that means very small things, i just like to help!

Thanks

-George
Back to top Go down
Zulfur
Owner
Owner

Skatedulson's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skatedulson's App.   Skatedulson's App. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:47 pm

Only Just Denied For Buildership
I really did like your app and the style of your building there is one small thing, i really need you to go see the hunger games or read the book seeing the movie isnt much to ask, re post or contact me on skype when you have done it
Back to top Go down
tropicaltrogan
Jnr Member
Jnr Member

Skatedulson's App. Empty
PostSubject: I have seen the Film   Skatedulson's App. I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:23 pm

Zulfur wrote:
Only Just Denied For Buildership
I really did like your app and the style of your building there is one small thing, i really need you to go see the hunger games or read the book seeing the movie isnt much to ask, re post or contact me on skype when you have done it

Ok I've now seen the hunger games Movie, and I've started reading the first book. I now know the full story line of the movie, and know some extra details from the book.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skatedulson's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skatedulson's App.   Skatedulson's App. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skatedulson's App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hunger Games Server :: Builder Application(Pre Launch)-
Jump to: