Hunger Games Server
Please Login Or Register To Become Active On The Forums.
- You will need to register to submit an application
Hunger Games Server
Please Login Or Register To Become Active On The Forums.
- You will need to register to submit an application
Hunger Games Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums Of The Hunger Games RP-PVP Server We Offer A Unique Experience To Minecraft That No Other Server Will Offer You

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for building

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zKenYx
Jnr Member
Jnr Member

Application for building Empty
PostSubject: Application for building   Application for building I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Personal/Contact
Name:Kenny

MCName::zJenYx

A Bit About Yourself::Starting my own videos in july. I like to do redstone and build huge interior designed houses Smile ive seen the movie so i know how things will look Smile

First Language::English

Country Of Residence::Ireland

Building Info
What would you say your best building style is ?::Interior and some exterior. mostly roof design very similar to the buildings in the capital.

What experience have you had with world edit ?:: I use it everyday Razz i know how to use it.

What could you bring to the server?::Fresh ideas from a different perspective

Any types of buildings that you specialize in ?:: I like to build Churches, Hotels and motherships (currently working on a mothership)

Some Pictures Of Your Builds(Can embed or link to) Upload to IMGR and put the link in between the [img] tags:: Application for building Minastirithw

Other
Have You Watched The Hunger Games Movie ?::Yes

Have You Read The Hunger Games Book(s)?::Nope

How Well Would You Say You Knew The Hunger Games ?::From the movie you can say i have very limited knowledge but ive built the capital in single player. and its kinda similar to yours on the server.

Any Additional Info We Should Know ?: Not really i like to chat on skype and i might donate?
Back to top Go down
Zulfur
Owner
Owner

Application for building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for building   Application for building I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:07 am

Denied For Buildership
Moved To The Denied Section
Your application was straight away denied, we are not looking for pictures linked of google, you cannot prove its your own work
To Get Accepted
- Send Pictures Of Your Own Work

Feel Free To Post Again After You Have Improved These Things !
Back to top Go down

Application for building
Page 1 of 1