Hunger Games Server
Please Login Or Register To Become Active On The Forums.
- You will need to register to submit an application
Hunger Games Server
Please Login Or Register To Become Active On The Forums.
- You will need to register to submit an application
Hunger Games Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums Of The Hunger Games RP-PVP Server We Offer A Unique Experience To Minecraft That No Other Server Will Offer You

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avellar2000's Builder Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avellar2000
Jnr Member
Jnr Member

Avellar2000's Builder Application Empty
PostSubject: Avellar2000's Builder Application   Avellar2000's Builder Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:33 am

Personal/Contact
Name:: Tyler Campbell

MCName:: Avellar2000

A Bit About Yourself:: Hey im Avellar2000. Im 16 and have been on a lot of free build servers.
I have a part time job, school, and i still have time to build amazing things in minecraft. Its summer break and
im starting on my NEWEST project.

First Language:: English

Country Of Residence:: North America (usa)

Building Info
What would you say your best building style is ?:: Modern, Ancient, and everything inbetween

What experience have you had with world edit ?:: I know all the commands within the mod

What could you bring to the server?:: A diffrent look aspect on the server. With the same style but a diffrent twist.
I can bring Order is someone grief's or breaks the rules. And more ...if givein the chance

Any types of buildings that you specialize in ?:: Any Modern or Ancient buildings. And anything that gives me a challange.

Some Pictures Of Your Builds(Can embed or link to) Upload to IMGR and put the link in between the [img] tags:: [img][/img]

Other
Have You Watched The Hunger Games Movie ?:: yes

Have You Read The Hunger Games Book(s)?:: yes

How Well Would You Say You Knew The Hunger Games ?:: every well

Any Additional Info We Should Know ?:: I stay up all night during summer and weekends so its a great time for me to build.
i work part time during the day. i have NO arest or any warrents

Avellar2000's Builder Application Minecraft_builds___city_hall_by_them4cgodfather-d4n80x6-600x3651
Back to top Go down
http://dgkadvanced.webs.com/
Zulfur
Owner
Owner

Avellar2000's Builder Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avellar2000's Builder Application   Avellar2000's Builder Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:29 am

Your Almost Their ! id like to see more pictures of builds (not ones that are linked of google) if there linked of google i cant confirm that they are you so feel free to add me on skype and send me pics there its no good lying as i will get rid of u straight away when i realize
Back to top Go down

Avellar2000's Builder Application
Page 1 of 1