Hunger Games Server
Please Login Or Register To Become Active On The Forums.
- You will need to register to submit an application
Hunger Games Server
Please Login Or Register To Become Active On The Forums.
- You will need to register to submit an application
Hunger Games Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums Of The Hunger Games RP-PVP Server We Offer A Unique Experience To Minecraft That No Other Server Will Offer You

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minecrafter247's new application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minecrafter247
Jnr Member
Jnr Member

Minecrafter247's new application Empty
PostSubject: Minecrafter247's new application   Minecrafter247's new application I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Personal/Contact
Name:: Logan

MCName:: Minecrafter147

A Bit About Yourself:: I like to play the game to play the game. I play lots of games and do videos on youtube.com/drmixable . Im a pretty chill dude and will do whatever you want me to as long as I can haha.

First Language:: English

Country Of Residence:: US

Building Info
What would you say your best building style is ?:: Useful? And sorta of homey. So like cabin type buildings. I can also do some sort of suburban style. By useful I mean I can do decent redstoning as well as hiding it in a nice looking way. I can do interior design well.

What experience have you had with world edit ?:: I know the basicals. The axe and //set and //walls and stuff like that. but I would a little instruction.

What could you bring to the server?:: I can help make videos as well as provide a good team builder. I can do redstone stuff and can spend about an 1hr or 2 on a day on average.

Any types of buildings that you specialize in ?:: Smaller, more decorative, and useful

Some Pictures Of Your Builds(Can embed or link to) Upload to IMGR and put the link in between the [img] tags:: [img][/img]

EDIT: Photos didnt link in page. I shall post links on their own here:

EDIT 2: Cant post external links for 7 days XD if you right click on image it will give you the link :/

New video: youtube.com/watch?v=rd8a4SvLOKw&feature=youtu.be

House from far away

Album of some stuff

Other
Have You Watched The Hunger Games Movie ?:: Yes

Have You Read The Hunger Games Book(s)?:: yes all three

How Well Would You Say You Knew The Hunger Games ?:: Fairly well. I know the books really well and read them recently so they fresh in my mind.

Any Additional Info We Should Know ?:: I have vent teIamspeak and skype. And steam and I like Pasta.
Back to top Go down
Zulfur
Owner
Owner

Minecrafter247's new application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecrafter247's new application   Minecrafter247's new application I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:43 pm

IMPENDING (MOOVED TO ACCEPTED)
Basically what that means is, you have got as far as an interview with me and another head person on the server, if that all goes to plan you will be accepted into the server and on the build team
I like your enthusiasm and the way you are going to be doing youtube videos about it (u can do that when u get on when you like) you also have potential with your building its not the greatest but i see a big barrier for improvement so when u can add me on skype (joemc1995) remember to tell me your from the forums as i get allot of friend requests
Back to top Go down

Minecrafter247's new application
Page 1 of 1